Each year, we choose early stage companies to join our 3-month, mentorship driven accelerators, investing a cash grant capped at $10K per startup and provide with the know-how, the what-should-i-do-next, the right tools and right connection to become a top quality Seed startup and prepare for a successful Seed investment round.
Our mission is to help build and foster the future high impact entrepreneurs by providing world-class corporate services in one place where entrepreneurs come to grow their businesses.
Call for the future high impact entrepreneurs
Once you have achieved traction your objective is to get customers to rely on your product and come back to you again and again. Retention is the only proven way to measure product-market fit (PMF). With PMF, the right fundraising strategy and the right connections, you will be ready to complete a perfect Seed round.
This is what this program is all about.
1. Create and activate your product-market fit roadmap (PMF Roadmap)
2. Revise and activate your go-to-market strategy
3. Implement your “post-traction pre-PMF” product iteration
4. Run your post-traction product launch campaign (optional)
5. Plan and activate your investor relations and seed fundraising strategy
1. Clear plan to achieve Product-Market Fit (PMF), activated, with monitoring and follow-up from NH
2. PMF-ready product, with dashboard and clear metrics
3. Full preparation for Seed Stage fundraising
4. Introductions to our investment partners
6 weeks of intensive 1:1 sessions.
After that, your designated business and leadership coach will continue following up with you until you reach PMF and complete a successful Seed round. The average time a startup takes across industries to arrive at PMF is 6-18 months.
Program Add-on Benefits
1. +$300k in-kind service grant (PR coverage value, software analytics, working space, licensing, local and global event discounts, and support services such as accounting, legal and others)
2. Qualify to pitch for $300 NH Grant Pool (cash) to prepare your product for post-traction phase and/or to fund your product launch event (the first major event in your go-to-market action plan)
* Cash grants capped at $10k per startup
* NH takes up to15% equity in return
1. You have finished testing your most recent product version through internal testing (such as UAT) and external testing (such as beta testing)
2. You have a complete Features List for the next update of your product, based on data from at least 100 customers for B2C startups, or 3 clients for B2B startups.
* If your current product has these features already implemented, it is a plus.
3. You have prepared your go-to-market strategy and execution plan
4. Full commitment to program activities
5. Submit the NH Program Application Form